I need to add online commerce capabilities to a site.  I've been
playing with the idea of building the online catalog/cart application
myself but this client wants to get rolling ASAP.  Are there any
recommended CF-based shopping cart apps?  The following are important
to me:

* Doesn't rely on any specific framework, i.e. FB or Mach-II
* Licensing allows full access to source code so I can apply my wite's
look and feel
* Supports a number of payment gateways, including PayPal and Google Checkout

So far, cartweaver http://www.cartweaver.com/ seems to be a strong
candidate, but there are things about it that I would need to add or
enhance (more flexible shipping options, ability to have >1 full-sized
image for a product, etc.).

Thanks

Pete