I can only suggest at this point for testing is either CFCUnit
http://www.cfcunit.org/cfcunit/ or CFUnit http://cfunit.sourceforge.net/

Fusion Debug is also very handy to really be able to do step wise testing of
data at each given instance of a remote method call through a JVM.
http://www.fusion-reactor.com/fusiondebug/index.html

Teddy