Jeff,

At this point there really isn't a *mock object* solution, per se for CF
developers in the form of any particular framework developed to create
Mocks. Really, the simplest way at this point is to create them by hand.
Also, are you sure you want mock objects that will fully behave like Reactor
or do you just want to stub out that layer to satisfy the Reactor
dependencies?

I just ask this because mocks are a perhaps the most difficult, tedious and
brittle form of stubbing out a component or set of components. If you have
already considered a simpler approach and decided you need mock objects,
then nevermind. Otherwise, I recommend you do.

Paul