www.cfhosting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: AustralianAccommodation.com Pty. Ltd.
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 7:32 AM
To: CF-Talk

Hi,

I am looking for a top notch reliable cf hosting service

I was originally with intermedia and then left due to slow response time and
many posts on here speaking negatively of their service

>From there I moved to interland and found their service and response time
far too slow in my opinion

I an currently with logicworld and have experienced on 2 occasions in 4 days
the server being down

So I would like some suggestions on a top quality reliable and fast cf
hosting service that has a proven track record handling very highly
trafficked and medium sized cf application

your comments would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Claude Raiola (Director)
AustralianAccommodation.com Pty. Ltd.