From: netman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 7:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion hosting

You can try my company.  I give my personal guarantee.

www.atswebnet.com A new service following a merger of 2 superb Cold Fusion
Hosting and contracting firms.  We are built on a strong Fiber Backbone and
located in Atlanta, Ga Area.  I personally oversee the entire network
infrastructure.  We offer many plans and also can give dedicated servers
starting at $200/month.  The best thing is we do not limit bandwidth on any
account!!!!!  We have many years in Cold Fusion Hosting experience.  Goto
www.atsontheweb.com to get info on our plans as our new site is up and
coming soon.  You can also email me directly with any questions on pricing
and service you may have. [EMAIL PROTECTED] our new site
www.atswebnet.com should be up in the next couple of days so keep checking
as the charter customers will get superb pricing with price locks.

Thanks,
Robert Filipovich
ATSWebNet