Hello, I am unable to use cfhttp.  For a while, I was getting a "Connection
Failure" error and so I read that if I added a / to the end it might work.
Now I am getting the ie "This page cannot be displayed" when I run it
locally,  when I put it on our cf server it would just run and run so I
added the timeout and get the "Connection Failure" again.  Any suggestions?

THanks,
Eddie

<head>
        <title>Untitled</title>
</head>

<cfhttp url="http://www.altavista.com/" method="GET" timeout=5
resolveurl="false">
<cfoutput>#CFHTTP.FileContent#</cfoutput>
</cfhttp>