On 3/13/01, John McCosker penned:
>I'm experiencing exactly the same problem, I'm getting the same error
>message.
>
>If you solved this could you let me know how.
>
>Would be eternally gratefull.

Like Philip said, I thought this was something that was fixed in one
of the service packs. Although I never had the problem with 4.0x. CF
would think the page wasn't text if the header was malformed. The
workaround was to use the "file" parameter in the cfhttp tag and
write the cfhttp.filecontent to a file and read that.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452