OÄuz Demirkapı wrote:
> If you have an application which requires Flash 8+ to run but your
> client`s clients could not update their Flash player because of lack of
> knowledge or without having required rights.
> Or if you have a Flex2 application which requires Flash Player 9+ with
> same situation.
> What would you suggest to your client?

For "How can I get Adobe Flash Player deployed to an intranet?" then
there's an intranet kit available:
http://www.adobe.com/licensing/distribution/

For "Is the general public able to upgrade their Players?" then yes,
they are, at the rate of well over five million a day, making it the
most rapidly-adopted software in history.
http://www.adobe.com/products/player_census/flashplayer/version_penetration.html

For "How can I persuade my client that it's okay to specify Adobe Flash
Player 9?" then the most effective technique seems to be to work to
first discover what their actual objections are.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd