Depends on the salary and your skill set. I would ask for at lease $5,000
more unless you believe this offer already to be over the top. You might
need to loose out on the 90 raise but the extra money up front will make up
for it, and next year you will still get another raise.

Other things to consider would be how long the job was on market before you
came along. If they went though a multitude of interviews before offering
you the position I'd take that as an opportunity to ask for more money. I
would also doubt they would just up and say sorry, we are going with
applicant B because he/she didn't ask for more money.

Casey