From: Snake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 December 2006 23:31
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Web services being called by non cf source

Dave,

OK I missed the fact that it did an initial GET, this wasn't showing in my
packet sniffer, but I can now see it. The endpoint does resolve
successfully, you can browse the cfc?wsdl via the browser.

I have now noticed the following.

The first time round, the response to the GET has the following data types
in the response.

<wsdl:message name="getLoginRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="GUID" type="xsd:string"/>

      <wsdl:part name="UserName" type="xsd:string"/>

      <wsdl:part name="Password" type="xsd:string"/>

</wsdl:message>

After we run our VRN page that contacts the other remote web service, the
toolbar then starts doing GETS again (not sure why), but stops posting. But
I noticed that CF has now changed the data types it sends back in the
response, which I presume is the problem.

<wsdl:message name="getLoginRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="GUID" type="soapenc:string"/>

      <wsdl:part name="UserName" type="soapenc:string"/>

      <wsdl:part name="Password" type="soapenc:string"/>

</wsdl:message>

Does this shed any light on the situation.

Russ