Doug,

Thanks for your interest Doug.  I have wee bit about it on my blog (
http://www.clarkvalberg.com ), but probably only enough to whet ones appetite.
Interface Driven Architecture is born from the FLiP methodology and involves
developing a click-able "prototype" of the application which we call an
"interactive blueprint".  The primary difference is that IDA includes a number
of additional steps during the upfront "discovery" period to aid the developer
in analyzing the client's business model to achieve "big picture" awareness.
We also include a bit more emphasis on conducting formal usability studies with
target users (personas) and so forth.

If you're thirsting for more you can hear Hal Helms discuss this topic at the
upcoming Frameworks conference in Bethesda, MD (
http://www.frameworksconference.com/pages/speakers.cfm#2 )

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions... clarkv [at] gmail.com

Good luck!