Hi all,
One of our CFMX 7 applications (which was working fine before) suddenly
started throwing this error - SQL Server Error 8179: Could not find prepared
statement with handle x. The funny part is, it throws the error at pretty
much any point in the application without any apparent reason in the
sequence of code. If I comment out that code, then the some other query code
will malfunction the same way with a different value for x. I looked around
for solutions, but could not get any usable ones. One thing that worked for
us is to increase the maximum number of pooled statements by 1 in the
datasource and then the problem went away. However it would be nice to know
why the heck it happened in the first place.

Thanks,
George