From: Bruce Sorge
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Tue Jan 09 18:39:16 2007
Subject: CFC Question

I have a site on my laptop under Nascar. The CFC directory is Nascar.cfc. On
the live server though the root directory is SynergyDale. So of course my
CFC's cannot be found. Do I need to change the directory name on my laptop
to SynergyDale or is there a way for me to keep my directory the same name
and still reference the CFC. I am going to guess that I have to change my
local directory since the CFC is referenced as NASCAR.CFC.Queries?

--

Bruce Sorge