If anyone plans on using GoDaddy for CF hosting, be careful There are some
tags that they do not suport, like CFDUMP. I have in my Application.cfc a
cftry-catch block that does a query on a table on only the first row to make
sure that there is a connection to the database, and if not it throws a
friendly error message to the user and sends me an email. I am dumping the
information into the mail. Well it works fine on my test server but gives me
a java.lang error message. I checked their support site for this and there
is nothing there. So I am assuming they do not support that tag just as they
do not support CFOBJECT and some others.
No big deal since I am not using CFOBJECT anyway, but it sucks that I cannot
dump out variables and such if there is an error on the live site.

--
Bruce Sorge