Hostnexus.com is my favorite.  I've had a dedicated Linux box through
them, but currently have shared/reseller hosting.  They're prompt to
answer trouble tickets, and they now have a dedicated pipe in the data
center in which they're hosted.  They offer several different kinds of
plans, and offer both Linux and Windows shared hosts.  I've not run into
issue using CFC's and CreateObject() there, (I host my FarCry sites in
their shared environment), but your millage very.

Matthew Williams
Geodesic GraFX