I am new to running CF on a Linux box - and I know virtually nothing about
Linux.

I have all of my pages working correctly, but in one instance I am calling on
the CFFILE command to move a CSV file from one directory to another.  The file
is getting copied to the new location, but not deleted from the current
location.  Apparently the page is running as a user "apache" and that user
doesn't have delete access in that folder.

This page is going to be run as a scheduled task.  Is there any way that the
user name can be set for the page?  Short of changing the security in Linux
(which apparently is problematic in this case) is there anything I can do here?

Any help is greatly appreciated.