From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:29 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: How to re-order items?

What I have similarly done in the past is to create a button/link titled
<a>Sort Realtors"</a> on top of the table.

The sort button will open a div element <div id="sortform"> that contains
your realtors, just enclose the entire table within a <div
id="realtortable">.

Then using jQuery's .toggle(), .show(), AND .hide(), everytime the user
clicks the "Sort Realtor" link, it just toggles between your "realtortable"
and the "sortform" divs.

So in a way, you are still using your typical table layout and any existing
tables, but with an added Sort functionality.

Hope that makes sense, Rick.  CF+jQuery Rules!!