Yes I can see that, well the only thing that I couldn’t find was how to
write a plugin. With Dojo this is very simple to do, and it might be for
jQuery but I just didn’t see it in the docs.

Now one thing I have noticed so correct me if I am wrong, everything seems
to be based on Ids? Is that correct.

And what does it return, I am going to assume an object but not sure. What
about FB debugging is this supported, in dojo I can say
dojo.debugShallow(this) and it will dump the object to the Firebug concole
for me to see the entire object methods and properties, does jQuery have
this.

And lastly going back to plugins, there was no way of knowing by the docs
how to skin a plugin as you call them. But I might have missed the doc, but
I looked and couldn't see as briefly as I did look.

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
www.aegeon.com.au