Brian,  Thanks for your input.

I understand that cfm-resources.com is funded by people's generosity.
And it's a fabulous service - I have two sites being built there myself.
(Not my paying client's sites I hasten to add - I don't think it's right I
should have paid-for sites on a free server.  I have two pro bono sites
for not-for-profit societies I belong to on there)

But cfm-resources.com is growing at a phenomenal rate, and it's no
surprise.  I have to wonder whether it's possible to continue to provide
such a fabulous arrangment on a long term basis.

Are the organisers of cfm-resources.com prepared to underwrite the costs
of this project in the long term?  If so, I can't laud their enterprise
enough.   If not, then I'm sure I don't need to say there needs to be a
long-term funding plan of some kind.  I wouldn't want to set up sites
there only to have them fall over down the track because cfm-resources
became financially unviable.  (I should add there might well be a long
term funding plan there, but I guess I'm really asking for reassurance
that long term viability is covered).

As to its technical capabilities - the features of the CFM-resouces
account are great, and apart from the occasional stops for doubling of
server capacity, its fast and reliable.  No problems at all.

The only reservation I have with cfm-resources.com is whether it's viable
in the long term.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development