I have done a presentation to the UK CFUG on "Documentation in Cold Fusion"
which describes some issues around documenting code (specifically), but
people have said that it's useful for project management issues and the
like.

If you want to take a look, check these links out (copy of message sent to
UK CFUG):

-----------copied message-----------

In case some of you weren't there Thursday night , here is the presentation
I did on "Documentation in Cold Fusion".

http://www.cfm-resources.com/c/cfdoc/presentation.zip

and further to a half discussion that came out of the night, here are some
pre-alpha vtom scripts for cfstudio which you can use with cfdoc:

http://www.cfm-resources.com/c/cfdoc/cfdoc-vtom.zip

Please tell me if you make any revisions.  I don't mind you hacking just so
long as I know about it.

If you want the cfdoc browser please download it from:

http://www.cfm-resources.com/c/cfdoc/cfdoc-v0.03.zip

all of the downloads are small, so even a 56K modem shouldn't have a problem
(although cfm-resources might have some problems!!!!).

I hope you enjoy this!

Paul

PS It only implements a bit of the cfdoc thang, but I hope you can see where
it's going.

PPS If anyone has more experience with VTOM etc, then I would be eternally
grateful.  I can't work out how to make functions work in it.