Something I would like to see is a take on what Ben Forta has on his site...
Ben has a listing of all the different companies that use CF...how about
making that searchable by Name, Country, State, City, etc...  That would be
a very valuable tool for folks looking jobs.  Just going through the list,
unless you just happen to know all the companies in your area, is a bit
overwhelming.  That would also be helpful for people looking at possibly
implementing CF.  If they knew other in their area, they could possibly even
contact them for info and find how well CF is working for them.  I know if I
talked to a company using it and they had glowing things to say about CF,
that would hold more weight than any salesman could ever dream to hold.

Eric