I figured any onscreen tools to accomplish these tasks would have to be
written, I was just thinking of allowing my user to upload a single
image and the program would take care of creating the thumbnail from the
larger upload. I'm guess that this is pretty standard for an image
gallery type site with an admin type app that allows the user to update
the images, right?

Chris

--
http://cjordan.info