From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 10:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: GotCFM.com - Need Opinion on Whether to Approve a Site

But are porn sites the best we can offer prospective clients?
Isn't anyone else doing anything worth noting?

Take one officer of a corporation to the "adult toy shop"
on his office computer to show him how well CF works there,
and I'll guarantee he'll have a fit just because you visited
the site on his corporate computer.  Do you then expect that
he will turn around when you're gone and show his boss the
same shop to sell him on CF?  I don't think so...

I guess you're open to using sites with any and all content
to prosper CF...  what about NAMBLA.org?  If it was a CF
site with a "kick-ass search engine" would you put it up?  What
about a KKK site?  What about Nation of Islam site?  What
about a terrorist site.  User some common sense, Jim.  There
are limits to what we should tolerate.

I don't think we're desperate enough in the CF community to
depend on pornographic or any of the other aforementioned
types of sites to demonstrate what can be done with CF.

Rick