First, thanks to everyone for responding.  However, I never intended to
start a flame war - the fact is I'm using JS and it's not working right.
Specifically, I'm using CF's built in validation for ranges in a
<cfinput> tag.  The trouble I'm having is it's accepting a value of
"1+".  Technically, it contains a valid integer; however, the addition
of the plus sign invalidates the value as an integer.  I was really
hoping to illicit commentary about the methods CF's JS routine uses to
reach its decision.  I don't want to use another JS validation system
(unless I can find no other way), and I don't want to specially code my
processing to deal with one special case.

Does anyone know why CF's code would consider this valid?  Has there
been any attempts to improve the /CFIDE/scripts/cfform.js routines?

TIA,

Oblio

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.