Duncan,

This is off the top of my head, but you would be best to do it this way, and
remember cfdump is your friend here too.

<script>
         for ( Iterator entries = logEntries.iterator( ); entries.hasNext( )
; ) {
             logEntry = entries.next( );
             WriteOutput("revision: " + logEntry.getRevision( ) );
             WriteOutput( "author: " + logEntry.getAuthor( ) );
             WriteOutput( "date: " + logEntry.getDate( ) );
             WriteOutput( "log message: " + logEntry.getMessage( ) );

             if ( logEntry.getChangedPaths( ).size( ) > 0 ) {
                WriteOutput( );
                WriteOutput( "changed paths:" );

</script>