Hi everyone. I need a simple shopping cart.

I have looked at many but they seem too complicated and have way too many
functions. Often my clients just want to sell 20 to 30 items. I just want a
cart that will allow me to add a simple form with size and quantity drop
boxes with an "add to cart" button that leads to a checkout. I want the cart
to be an addition to an already existing design layout, not have the cart
dictate the design. I looked at the shopping cart lesson at webmonkey.com,
but I don't have the time to mess with it. I'd rather buy a simple finished
cart.

I'd love it to be open source..

Thanks for any suggestions or solutions anyone has found.

Jeff Fongemie