Why is this wasting space in MY mailbox?
Take it off list please.

At 09:26 PM 11/7/00 -0800, Stephen M. Aylor wrote:

>John,
>
>I rec'd the quote(s) back from the broker this afternoon via snail.  Im
>reviewing them.  Couple things come to mind.
>
>1. Did you guys want me to come over and vist to discuss??  I figure you've
>been thru the Health insurance Dawg and Pony a couple times ......
>
>2. What are some of the things you liked about HealthNet?  Price?
>
>3. Do we have any physicians that are a must?
>
>4. Whats more important - lower out of pocket costs to employees or choice
>of Dr.'s?
>
>5. What % of the employee premium is "EmployER" paid?  Dependent premium?
>
>6. Out of State Employees?
>
>All the best,
>
>Stephen M. Aylor
>Aylor Insurance Agency, Inc.
>"Specialized insurance for Technology Risks"
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>949.581.2333 voice
>949.581.2814 fax

Peter Theobald, Chief Technology Officer
LiquidStreaming http://www.liquidstreaming.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone 1.212.545.1232 x204 Fax 1.212.545.0938

To put this contact information into your Palm device, click here:
http://www.coola.com/cgi-bin/addinfo.cgi?pid=15803&rid=972879910&type=A