From: Jay White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 3:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SQL Server 7.0 Stored Procedures

Hello

I am having touble with output parameters when running SQL Server 7.0
stored procedures.  All varchar output parameters get truncated to
255(when using ODBC) or 256(when using OLEDB) characters.

I can run the same stored procedure from ASP (with either ODBC or
OLE) without truncation.  I have tried both CF 4.0 and 4.5 with updated
service packs.  CF is running on a NT 4.0 Server with most recent service
pack and updated MDAC.

I find it hard to believe that this is a limitation to ColdFusion,
so I am guessing that I do not have something set up correctly.  Please
email directly if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,
Jay White