I use the ever present BlogCFC for a couple of blogs.  Each blog has a
little bit different layout, but that's about it.  I'm trying to
figure out how I could set up the Subversion repository and include
Ray's subversion repository to be something like this:

/trunk/(Ray's SVN - still updateable whenever Ray does an update)
/local/(My tweaks to the actual cfc - mainly allowing for ldap authentication)
/blog1/(a copy from local/client - with site customizations)
/blog2/(same as above)
/blogN+1/

I want to be able to update my /local/ copy of blogCFC whenever Ray
does a security update, but I don't want to lose my changes.  As with
the individual blog site, whenever there's an update, I want to be
able to roll these down to each site.  Currently I'm using SVK, but it
doesn't have the tool support of SVN such as tortoiseSVN, Subclipse,
etc.

Can subversion do something like this?