> I need no money transaction in the
> shopping cart so many options based on credit cards and shipping and
> something like that won't be necessary. Just showing the products in
> categories, and adding them to wish list/ buy list  after logging in
> and showing the added products in a box righ_top of tha page will be
> completely enough.

For something fairly simple like that, you're going to want to write your own I
think. Most commercial shoppping carts are going to have at least the same
amount of  features as Cartweaver, if not more, so probably not going to work
for you. If you want some help getting started, there is a basic shopping cart
in Ben Forta's WACK book, and there's also one here at webmonkey:

http://www.webmonkey.com/99/49/index4a.html

Mary Jo Sminkey
http://www.cfwebstore.com
CFWebstore, ColdFusion E-commerce