> I can see where you're coming from Jochem... the need for
> one-size-fits-all email for all types of devices.  And I'm
> sure we'll all be working towards that as a routine eventually.

Why wait? You can use text email already!

> My references were mostly to users reading email on PC screens.
>
> Just my little world...  :o)

This is the problem with making general conclusions about how things work
based on your own experiences. Right now, for any purpose other than
marketing, text email is almost always a better choice than HTML email.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net