> I've been asked to evaluate off the shelf CMS packages for a
> client. So far, I'm looking at Hot Banana and FarCry. Anyone
> have any experience with these?
> Or any other suggestions for products to consider. Main
> requirements are flexibility, ease of use and ideally some
> multi-lingual abilities.

You might want to check out CommonSpot, which is not free, but meets your
requirements in spades. For example, Voice of America uses CommonSpot for
their news site, which provides content in more than 40 languages:

http://www.figleaf.com/Showcase/CaseStudies/voa.cfm

We do a lot of CommonSpot implementations, so feel free to contact me
offline with questions.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net