From: Andrew Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:59 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Coldfusion Integration with .net,java

What sort of question is that? As I said earlier CF can leverage of .Net and
java libraries.

Currently only BlueDragon supports .Net until CF8 is released and CF8 will
support both out of the box and I will not comment on BueDragon I think it
is one or the other. Someone will correct me if I am wrong there.

And it is upto your needs, what are you looking at developing. CFML is a
scripting language for Web development, .Net and Java are more than that,
and because there is a huge development base there might be an application
like jasper reports or something that you might want to leverage of.

So then you follow the API's of that and then intergaret that into your
application.

I think you need to be more specific on what you want to do, or go away and
develop in another language as your not clear on what CF is.