Have you looked at the flash datagrid?  (cfgrid in cfform)

~Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Ciliotta, Mario [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:48 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Help with Ajax Grid.

 Hi all,

I was wondering  if anyone has any recommendations for a very simple to
implement Ajax style grid.  I have been assigned a project here and of
course it needs to be done by Monday morning.  I am trying to find a
grid that will allow me to having a paging option and the ability to
add/update a record.  I can find plenty of .Net based grids, but I am
having a hard time finding a CF based grid.

What they want is a grid that will display say 10 records with a paging
control for the next record(s) and of course the ability to edit/update
or create a new record on the fly.

Thanks
mario