Hi all,

I was wondering  if anyone has any recommendations for a very simple to
implement Ajax style grid.  I have been assigned a project here and of course
it needs to be done by Monday morning.  I am trying to find a grid that will
allow me to having a paging option and the ability to add/update a record.  I
can find plenty of .Net based grids, but I am having a hard time finding a CF
based grid.

What they want is a grid that will display say 10 records with a paging control
for the next record(s) and of course the ability to edit/update or create a new
record on the fly.

Thanks
mario

disclaimer: