On 4/30/07, Dwayne Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> More specifically, what types of application parameters should be set up at
> application initiation.

That's a very open-ended question with no black and white answer.

I put pretty much any per-application config in application scope in
one way or another, usually via ColdSpring.

> In some frameworks, information is pulled from an XML configuration file.
> Fusebox has these abstract circuits that I think are stored in the
> application scope.  I am not sure what Mach-II stores in the application
> scope upon application initiation.

Most of the frameworks cache their setup data in application scope.

> The question is not how to use application.cfm but what makes up a solid
> application scope variable enviornment?

The question doesn't make sense to me - this is a decision that only
you can make. It's not a framework-related question at all in my
opinion.

> What's in the application scope variable enviornment of Mach-II, Fusebox etc.

Lots of cached data structures that let the framework run efficiently.
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood