If an outcome is indeed personal preference then hoorah, but it would seem
that from posts that there are benefits attributed to some over others based
on experience and with technical merit. Of course preference pays a part
same we develop in ColdFusion over .NET etc.   Do you think that it is just
down to, well I like blue so I am going to choose it? Do you not think that
one framework does some things better? I am not looking for one ring to rule
them all, neither do I think there is one, but there must be pointers etc
for certain areas of functionality and focus?

If not then so be it! :-]

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com