Peter,

I'm not sure what your server environment is (IIS or Apache), but I
ran into an issue yesterday with Flash Forms and Apache's mod_rewrite
that took me a while to debug.  If you check out the post I wrote
here: http://cfblog.com/cfblog/index.cfm/id/
Flash_Forms_and_mod_rewrite    there is  a link on there to an
technote regarding IIS as well.

The technote  for IIS gave me the clue to solving my problem in the
end.   Flash Forms also require access to a 'CFFormGateway'
directory, which isn't visible in the CFForm source output  to the
browser.   You might check to see that this directory is accessible.

HTH,

Jon