Morning Guys,

I'm a little stumped on how to resolve this problem, hopefully someone will
have a bright idea on how to achieve it. I have a bunch of table data which
gets displayed hour on hour for a certain time period. This works absolutely
perfectly at the moment, however the little annoyance occurs when the user
is looking at today's information. If they look at any past dates then they
get a nice full length table with 24 rows (one for each hour) but if they
look at today's date then it'll only display the records that have been
published into persistence up until that moment, so if they check it first
thing in the morning they only get 6 or 7 rows of data.

This isn't really a big deal, but it looks a little untidy for presentation
purposes, and what I'd like to do if have a full set of 24 rows there, but
only populate the ones that have information, then if for some reason the
system went down for a couple of hours on a particular date it wouldn't end
up with a funny 22 row table, it would just say 'no data' in the rows that
it didn't have data for.

Does that make sense? What's the best way to achieve this? I'm thinking
perhaps a cfloop from 1 to 24 or something like that.

Thanks for any ideas,

Rob