Damnit!  OK.  You got me interested again.  However, I found little
online assistance (for dummies) on setting up CFE projects with an
existing web site.  In fact, I once deleted my entire web site when all
I wanted to do was remove a project.  That sort of pissed me off,
therefore, I removed CFE from my system.

Now, I'm looking into better source control for me and my other web
developer.  I'm a PC.  He's a Mac.  Sounds like CFE is perfect for that.
However, CFE needs to be pretty good since he prefers quick little HTML
editors and doesn't quite have the mindset of source/versioning.

Personally, I would love to have better source/versioning control.  In
one of my previous careers, I was a CAD designer.  That system requires
check-ins/outs and had full versioning capabilities.  I loved the fact
that I could roll back my models.

Now, I'm ready to get back into that level of support which DW currently
doesn't support, natively, as well as CFE (or so I have heard).

However, here are the caveats.  We run Windows 2003/IIS and
SQL2000/2005.  I don't want to install MySQL.  I don't want to install
Linux.

So, I want a source/versioning solution that will run on Windows and SQL
yet let a Mac connect to it as well.  I would also prefer the solution
to be open source/free since I won't be able to get financing for this.

Can someone lead me to the right solution?

Thanks!