From: Andrew Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 11:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: PBEWithMD5AndDES

Then go back to your java developer an find out what methods of
communicatuon are open to you, whether it be through a url or webservices.
Otherwise if it is convenient to you you could bring the java library down
to you and install it on your server, provided you only use it for
decryption an encryption.