I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear.  Spent all weekend moving and
painting, so my mind's a little shot.

What I meant to say is that CFEclipse is not an Adobe controlled
product.  It's managed by people outside Adobe, and while they do back
it, they're not in the drivers seat.  Flex, on the other hand, is an
Adobe product, and open source or not, Adobe is still in charge of
what Flex 2.5 (or whatever is next) is.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for all your hard work on CFE!
It's still got it's bumps, but it's rockin'.

cheers,
barneyb