Sean,

That is also a good point... BTW I posted a bug on CFCunit.riaforge.org. I
am going to delete that problem ticket because when I looked at it further,
my init function returns nothing and outputs a json string for the JS to
know what to do.

*LOL*

I really wish there was more tips on CFCUnit and how to write tests,
although I know how to do it in java I sometimes get confused trying to get
CF to do the same thing. I am in the process of blogging as I go to help
others. But it would be nice for others that are more experienced to write
small tutorials and post the links the mailing list even if it just a post
to a blog entry.

It would be so more benefical for us all...

Sean, so going bug to my bug that I ticketed. Could you look at the
testcase, and help me with that function that outputs code instead of
returning it.. Would that be a case of using CFHTTP?