From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Subversion Tutorial Posted

Boy... and to think I was really looking forward to reading this long
thread, hoping that, as I contemplate implementing Eclipse, CFEclipse,
and Subversion, that I would be able to confidently set up a new
working environment... but alas, all this thread has brought is confusion.

It seems almost all perspectives offered in this thread revolves around
team environments.

As a sole (as in the only developer on my projects) developer, the question
remains, what would be the be approach to Subversion for me?

Anyone blogged that in detail?  I'm sure the best (or at least very
acceptable)
practices to all for an solo developer would be, perhaps, very different
from team best practices... or are there 5,233 different perspectives on
that, too,
and I should be dive in and figure out what works best for me.

Remember, after about 9 or 10 years of development on CF 4.5 without
upgrading
(going to CF8), I'm very comfortable with developing on my *production*
server,
which would cause most of you to pull your hair out in a team environment...

Rick