From: Robert Rawlins - Think Blue
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 8:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: WebCharts3D - WYSIWYG editor not working

Have you got any more information? I use mine with no problems at all,
is
this the version that comes bundled with cf? Or a privately owned copy?
Are
you on windows? Mac? Linux? What error messages do you get?

Thanks,

Rob

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.

CAUTION: The Agency of Human Services cannot ensure the confidentiality or
security of email transmissions.