Hey Matt,

    I was reading Ben Forta's blog the other day and I read something
about being careful when using server variables. Some people were having
problems while using server variables because those variables were being
used by other servers without anyones knowledge of its use.
SERVER.variables are ok to use it is how you use that makes it recommend
or not recommended.

    About the other guys that replied harshly...relax guys. We are here
to help each other.

Ravi.