From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:00 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: How many CF developers does it take to manage a site ???

I was just curious ... about how many live corporate Web sites does the
average CF developer manage?  I'm not talking side jobs, or pet projects.
I'm talking you work for XYZ company with more than 100 employyes and manage
x number of Web sites all by yourself.  The reason why I ask is I'm managing
6 and throughout most of my career I've only had to manage 1.