Hi Ian,

did you ever consider something else than CFMX? How about Railo?
Except maybe if you are using other applications on CFMX...
We'll be in California in two weeks, if you need a presentation of Railo.
As well, you could get in touch with Blueriver (Sacramento) if you like
to have further support regarding Railo.

Greetings / GrĂ¼sse
Gert Franz
Customer Care
Railo Technologies GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.railo.ch

Join our Mailing List / Treten Sie unserer Mailingliste bei: