It says NO CFMX code running and at the beginning of the paragraph it states
they have a very old version of 4.5 CF code running on NT 4 servers.  Which
brings me back to my point, even an upgrade to 6.1 would net them a very
good performance increase. If you are going to bust someones balls over
something, at least reread the first post to make sure you are busting
correctly.  Here is the text from his first post:

The first task that was discussed for me was migrating some very old,
version 4.5 CF code running on NT 4 servers to modern (and hopefully
more stable) servers running modern CF.  The question was asked is there
any reason not to just jump to CF 8 when it is official - I presume in a
few weeks, rather then first to 7 then 8.   This department currently
has NO CFMX code running.