Its just with the brand new certs.  We had zero problems before this.
You would notice this when your web services fail, and Firefox pops up
the cert acceptance box on every page....must just be with the new ones.
We just didn't want to monkey with it and stepped it up a notch to
something recognized and not needing a bunch of server tweaks....it was
more a surprise to me than anything and I had missed the announcement of
the change apparently.  DOH

Eric J. Hoffman
Managing Partner
1940 Greeley Street South
Suite 102
StillwaterMN55082
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.ejhassociates.com
tel: 651.717.4105
fax: 651.717.4101
mob: 651.245.2717
Adobe Solutions Partner
Microsoft Certified Partner

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for [EMAIL
PROTECTED] If you are not cf-talk@houseoffusion.com you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Eric J. Hoffman therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.